CCD ALIGNMENT SYSTEMS VS. 3D ALIGNMENT SYSTEMS
- Buying an alignment machine? Let’s use some common sense and compare a value priced CCD alignment system to a much more expensive 3-D alignment system.
- 3D technology is NOT a better technology than CCD technology… it is simply a different technology. See a side-by-side comparison here.
- 3D alignment measurement is not a NEW technology. It has existed since 1995. The CCD optical alignment measuring system is not a NEW technology. It was first used in 1990. Both technologies have been improved but neither technology is NEW.
COMPARE THE RAVAGLIOLI TRUCK ALIGNMENT MACHINE TO HUNTER® & BEELINE®
- Ravaglioli TD8060 series truck alignment machines offers two Bluetooth systems:
- Neither Hunter® Nor Beeline® Offers The 8ccd (8 Camera) Alignment Systems.
- Our Bluetooth Alignment Systems versus the Hunter® System
- Advantages of the Ravaglioli Bluetooth Truck System Over Hunter®
- Ravaglioli Bluetooth system versus BeeLine® (The Most Modern Technology versus Older Technology)
- Rear Axle Measurements and Adjustment follow totally different theories:
- Advantages of the Ravaglioli Bluetooth over the BeeLine®
- In Summary, The Ravaglioli Bluetooth alignment machine:
THE ADVANTAGES OF TIRE CHANGING MACHINES AND THE BENEFITS OF MECHANIZING YOUR TIRE CHANGING PROCESSES.
Other Important Aspects
- Available Labor- The labor pool of individuals willing to do the hard physical labor required by manual tire changing is pretty much exhausted. Retaining these employees will be more difficult in the future than in the past.
- Video Game Players—Changing tires using the Ravaglioli GTB-16N is not unlike operating a video game with joystick controls. The current generation grew up playing video games and it will be much easier to find these kind of tire techs than it will be to find people who are willing to swing a tire hammer day in and day out.
- Skill and Strength—Skill, experience, and strength are not prerequisites for mechanized tire changing.
- Training Time and Learning Curve—It is a long process to teach a person to become highly proficient in manual tire changing….mechanized tire changing can be learned in one day.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Wheel alignment on the big rigs has always been a bit of mystery to most drivers, owner operators and fleet owners. It is a costly service and one that is generally not well understood by most of us. Important questions that need answers are:
- What are the benefits of proper wheel alignment?
- How often should I have my alignment checked?
- How can I determine the quality of the alignment services I am paying for?
- Am I paying too much for alignment service?
AUTOMOTIVE TIRE CHANGERS AND BALANCERS
One thing is for certain, the mounting and balancing process will become more and more difficult as time goes by. The cheapest way for a vehicle manufacturer to make a positive impact on the appearance of a vehicle is by redesigning the tire and wheel. Larger diameter rims create a dramatic improvement in the overall appearance of the vehicle. Paint schemes used on the wheels can transform the look of the vehicle and depending on the color chosen can give the vehicle a sporting or racing look or can give the vehicle a luxurious look. Larger diameter rims are simply add more difficulty to the mounting and balancing process. Wheels with special paint schemes add more risk to the process due to the fact that it is fairly easy to induce cosmetic damages during mounting and demounting. Raised spokes can create a dramatic effect but certainly make mounting and balancing a more difficult task. Clad wheels are becoming popular because they can create the desired appearance at a lower cost. It is less expensive to cover the steel wheel with an attractive cover than it is to cast an alloy wheel. The clad wheels however pose their own set of difficulties and risks during the mounting and balancing process.