A New Concept in Alignment Machines
RAVAmerica TestDrive 2.0 WIFI Alignment Kits
Higher Technology in A Simple Yet Powerful Package
- The first totally PC-free alignment system powered by WiFi signal through the Smart Tablet.
- Can be used with existing two post lifts without using tables…..no drive on lift rack required.
The most portable alignment system yet saves space and lets you use the system in every bay.
What Makes It Better?
- Tablet Based Technology. NO PC!
- Wireless Communication Thru WIFI
- No Large and Expensive Lift/Rack Required
- All New Alignment Software
- New TESTDRIVE Feature
- New Adjust by Sound Feature
- Paper or Paper-less Reports
- Takes up Zero Floor Space!
- Ultimate in Portability
- Amazing Versatility and Capabilities
- Self Calibration
- Upgrading Databases and Software
PC and Windows issues a thing of the past.
Tablet uses magnets to securely attach to lift as you adjust.
Tablet is operated by touch or with stylus included.
- Use your signal or its own signal.
- Super fast and reliable.
- Use it with existing two post lifts---no tables required.
- Use it off the floor or parking lot
- Works perfectly well with all lift racks too.
- No Cabinet taking up floor space.
- No towers or obstructions.
- Simplified and user friendly
- Plenty of high end features
- Very Fast and easy
Software calculates probable steering wheel position before you finish the alignment!
- If the tablet is not near simply ADJUST BY SOUND.
- Beeps change in pitch and frequency as you near your target specification.
• Use Teq-Link feature to export PDF report files to customer
• Can be connected to WIFI printer in the shop or office.
- Available with convenient wall storage boards
- Wall boards store instruments and wheel clamps
- Keeps everything off the floor
- New state of the art CCD sensor heads are extremely durable
- Sensor heads weigh less than 5 lbs.
- Tablet can easily be carried in one hand
- Tablet can be fastened to the lift
• 2-wheel, 4-wheel, and 2-wheel with only two heads
• Passenger cars and light truck applications with one or two axles
• Clamps accommodate rims up to 24” diameter
• Sensors can measure around tires up to 34” diameter
• Special feature for air dams and obstructions
• Wheelbase lengths up to 22 feet
• One tons, super duties, and dual wheeled trucks
• Most box vans and smaller delivery vehicles
• Most RVs and transit buses on one-ton chassis
• Sports cars and exotics
Can be done in minutes with optional calibration device
• System prompts operator when new upgrades are available
• Upgrade as often or seldom as you like
• Can be done quickly and efficiently by Internet connection
• Alignment Specs, VIN Data, and Alignment Software all upgraded together
• Complete database upgrades are $599 with free updates for 90 days following
• Vehicle VIN barcode can be scanned using optional DataLogic Scan Tool
• System pro