The heavy duty truck tire changer with great versatility and value.
No Lifting of the Tire and Wheel.
The Scout uses the same clamping head as the GTB-16N Pilot and therefore no manual lifting of the assembly is required. Every Employee Becomes a Tire Specialist The Scout is so simple to operate that virtually anyone can quickly become proficient at changing tires. This promotes more efficient use of manpower and reduces specialization in your workforce.
Promote Safety in Your Workshop.
Automated tire changing practices are proven to reduce the risk of employee injuries. Fewer injuries means a higher degree of productivity and lower operating costs.
This is a competitively priced truck tire changer, by Ravaglioli, capable of changing a wide range of tires and wheels. Among its many features and benefits are:
- Fast cycle times
- Tubeless and tube-type combinations
- Steel and alloy rims
- Standard and Wide Based
- 17.5 and 19.5 Super Duty
- Reduces risk of bead damage
- Reduces risk of workplace accidents
- Lowers risk of workmen’s compensation claims
- Much less costly than manpower
- Protects the health and well being of your workforce
- Handles most light truck combinations as well
- Industrial quality design and construction
- Space Saving Design
Online Credit Application – Click Here
Good Reasons to Finance Your Next Equipment Purchase
- Financing Available At Competitive Rates
- Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
- One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
- Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation
- CompleteOnline Application by Clicking Here