Truck Tire Changing Machine for Farm, Forestry, Mining, Earthmoving and Truck
Value is the word for this heavy-duty tire changer. For a very affordable cost this machine offers you everything you look for in engineering, design, quality, and performance. It is a very capable truck tire changer and uses virtually the same clamping jaws as our world-famous Pilot truck tire changer. With optional extension kit G108A12 this machine becomes a beast capable of easily handling 56″ rim diameters and 90″ tire diameters.
All this performance for less than the cost of some automotive tire changing machines.
As a sign of our structural integrity notice the solid steel deck that constitutes the foundation of this sturdy machine. Look at competitor’s machines costing thousands more and notice how their deck is cut away to save on manufacturing costs. This machine weighs over 1600 lbs. and can handle a tire and wheel weighing as much as 3,750 lbs. This is no light weight!
Our hydraulic cylinders are made in our factories to our specifications. We do not out source components this critical.
The G9156.11N is recommended to any tire professional who searches for value, high performance, and real durability. It takes a lot to become a RAV machine and that is why more and more professionals around the world are turning to us for equipment solutions.
Over 20 models of HD tire changers available. If you do not see what you are looking for call us at 800-816-8138.
- Maximum Rim Diameter of 56”Maximum Rim Width of 43”
- Maximum Tire Diameter of 90”
- Maximum Tire/Rim Weight of 3750 lbs.
- Maximum Bead Breaking Force of 5845 lbs.
- Minimum Center Hole Diameter of 4”
- Solid Steel Deck for Added Strength
- Lever Type Controls on Swivel Arm
- Manual Tool Rotation with Quick Unlocking Device
- Handles both Tube Type and Tubeless Tires
- Good Choice for Truck and Light Truck Tires
- 230 Volt 3 phase Drive Motor with Single Phase as Optional
Online Credit Application – Click Here
Good Reasons to Finance Your Next Equipment Purchase
- Financing Available At Competitive Rates
- Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
- One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
- Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation
- CompleteOnline Application by Clicking Here