Take your heavy duty tire changer on the road and to the jobsite.
This retractable mobile truck tire changing machine is based on our GRS-926 Scout design and can be mounted in your van, service truck, or trailer. Automate your mobile services by taking the tire changer to the jobsite. Change tires efficiently on trucks and light trucks roadside, in parking lots, or at the customer’s location.
Qualified employees are getting harder and harder to find and retain. Automated tire changing is one of the keys to finding good people and keeping them. By automating your tire changing you also reduce the risk of on the job accidents and injuries as well as workmen’s compensation claims. With the average WC claim approaching $100,000 it would not take long to pay for an automated tire changing machine.
All the benefits of the GRS-926 Scout are also included with the RoadSide model:
- Fast cycle times
- Tubeless and tube-type combinations
- Steel and alloy rims
- Standard and Wide Based
- 17.5 and 19.5 Super Duty
- Some agricultural applications possible
- Reduces risk of bead damage
- Reduces risk of workplace accidents
- Lowers risk of workmen’s compensation claims
- Much less costly than manpower
- Protects the health and well being of your workforce
- Handles most light truck combinations as well
Automate your onsite service vehicles with our mobile alignment, mobile balancing, and mobile tire changing solutions.
Online Credit Application – Click Here
Good Reasons to Finance Your Next Equipment Purchase
- Financing Available At Competitive Rates
- Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
- One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
- Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation
- CompleteOnline Application by Clicking Here