TOP OF THE RANGE!
RAV TD8060T Versaliner Heavy Duty Truck Mobile Alignment System
The Ultimate in Performance and Versatility
Why Choose the Versaliner
Heavy Duty Truck Mobile Alignment System?
- Can be used for both in-shop and mobile applications
- The ultimate in protection for your system means longer life and greater reliability
- The Versaliner is our top of the range system with the greatest number of features and benefits.
Heavy Duty Truck Mobile Alignment System
- For Mobile Alignment Application:
Roll the mobile cases into your truck, van, or trailer and you are ready for action. The custom Instrument Case houses the Bluetooth sensor heads, SmartTablet remote, printer, and power supply. All the above have charging connections built into the case interior. The second hardware case safely stores the HD FastClamps which are ready to use with minimal assembly.
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT!
Whether you transport the equipment on site or even if it never leaves your workshop our custom dense foam filled, military grade cases protect your investment from dust, moisture, impact, and accidental mishaps. This means your alignment system will work longer and more reliably for years to come.
- For Mobile Alignment Application:
NO ROLLING OR PUSHING THE VEHICLE
SMARTPHONE CONTROL LETS YOU ROAM THE SHOP
CHANGE BAYS ON THE FLY
UNMATCHED VERSATILITY AND SPEED
Remote control by SmartPhone makes it a snap to move from one bay to the next and even to the parking lot…just roll the mobile case to where the vehicle sits and align it!
The Versaliner Heavy Duty Truck Mobile Alignment System is right at home in your workshop. The military grade cases protect the life and performance of the system thereby safeguarding your investment. The cases are completely portable so moving them across the parking lot or from one building to another is easy to do. Simply switch on the laptop and the smart tablet and you are ready for alignment action.
The Mobile Versaliner has no shortcomings when it is being used in your own workshop. This is our top of the range model with unmatched versatility, accuracy, and speed.
No Rollling or Pushing the Vehicle Required for Precision Accuracy!
Increase your revenue and profits by adding mobile alignment services to your program!
Secure and retain important customers by adding convenience to your offering.
The Versaliner Mobile System may be the best mobile alignment system money can buy. Years of research, thought and experience have gone into the development of this system. Our goals of high performance, great mobility, and complete reliability are evident when you see this machine in action. The two mobile cases are custom dense foam filled to precisely fit each component. Simply close and latch the lid of the case when ready for transport and roll the case into your truck, van, or trailer. This system has every capability and feature that we offer.
FastCheck program included – Special program for two sensor head operation
Here is how it can work for you:
Each vehicle that comes to your workshop for service gets a FastCheck test of its steer axle alignment condition.
- The FastCheck test requires 2-3 minutes in REAL TIME.
- The highly portable system is operated by Smart Tablet and its components use Bluetooth technology.
- It is not necessary to roll a console around the shop. Take the measuring components and the tablet to wherever the vehicle happens to be….in any bay….even on the parking lot!
- Send the EZ Printout from the tablet to the printer….to any computer in the building….even send it to your customer’s email address for their authorization.
- Present the EZ Printout to the customer as documented evidence that alignment correction is required.
- Using the graphical evidence of the printout as your basis explain the benefits of proper alignment and the consequences if the alignment is not done.Close the Sale!
The more vehicles you FastCheck the more alignments you sell. The FastCheck system can also be used to adjust the steering axle toe angle. It is also easily upgraded to a complete alignment system anytime in the future!
Want to increase alignment sales….tire sales…..sales of related parts and labor? Start FastChecking!
Answer: Almost anything on wheels!
- Trucks- light duty, medium duty, and heavy duty
- Trailers- Semi, Full, and Multiple Axles
- Coaches and RV’s
- Cube Vans
- Multiple Axle Vehicles
- Custom Instrument Case (52″L x 32″W x 30″H)
- Custom Adaptor Case (52″L x 32″ W x 30″ H)
- 4 Bluetooth CCD Measuring Sensors
- Set of 4 HD NonRunout FastClamps
- Set of 4 Light Duty NonRunout FastClamps
- Pair of Superlight LowProfile Turning Plates
- Dell Hard Service Laptop Computer
- Android SmartTablet Remote Control/Viewer/VIN Scanner
- Premium HD and Light Duty Alignment Software
- Vehicle Data Base
- Integrated Component Charging in the Case
- Trailer Alignment Kit
- Calibration Kit
- Lifetime Internet and Phone Based Technical Support\
- 2 Year Parts Warranty
This is the only state of the art HD alignment system that is designed to stand up to the rigors of being transported to and from the job site. This system offers the most protection available which means a better running and longer lasting alignment system.
- No Rolling or Pushing the Vehicle Required to Make an Accurate Measurement.
- Faster Operating- Measuring times as quickly as 2 minutes.
- Simpler Operation- 4 color key operation requires minimal training.
- Move from bay to bay without interruption using SmartPhone remote control.
- A better and faster way to align trailers.
- This system SELLS alignments! FASTCHECK program helps retailers increase sales and profits.
- FASTCHECK program lets fleet operators check and adjust steer axle toe at each service cycle.
- FastClamp wheel adaptors reference the wheel at the center…not at the edge of the rim.
- Better customer support that is designed to minimize downtime and save you money.
- Onsite Training Available!
ADDITIONAL TIRE SAVINGS USING PM ALIGNMENT FASTCHECK PROGRAM
One alignment during the life of the steering tires is not enough if you expect to achieve maximum tire mileage. If you adopt our FastCheck concept where steering axle toe angle is checked and set at every PM service interval this calculator will estimate the additional savings you can expect.
Truck Aligner Calibration
Truck Aligner Training
Using FastCheck to Sell More Alignments
FastCheck 2 Wheel Truck Alignment Test
Fastcheck 3.5 min With Steering Wheel Set
Online Credit Application – Click Here
Good Reasons to Finance Your Next Equipment Purchase
- Financing Available At Competitive Rates
- Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
- One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
- Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation
- CompleteOnline Application by Clicking Here