The Industry’s Strongest Commercial Balancer is Available in a variety of feature and accessory packages to fit your specific application.
Heavy duty commercial wheel balancer with premium software and features. With proper adaptors this versatile balancing machine is ideal for cars and light trucks as well as heavy duty trucks.
This is the same machine as our GPTL.4 Plus FastMatch but with locking by wingnut instead of the pneumatic shaft. This new design commercial wheel balancer combines the old with the new. At the heart of this super duty balancer is one of the heaviest frames and chassis the industry has ever offered. You will never see sand bags or concrete blocks inside our wheel balancers that add needed weight to the structure. You will never see this because our structure is so heavily made with thick steel plating. Remove the weight tray and notice our frame construction and how the drive train is attached to the balancer chassis. Next do the same with our leading competitors and notice the difference in design and construction. The result is a machine that not only is more rugged and lasts longer but is also the most precisely accurate wheel balancer possible.
- Premium balancing software for trucks, cars, and light trucks
- Vivid graphics on flat panel display
- Automatic data entry
- Powerful DC drive motor
- Integrated pneumatic lift
- Auto stop on top feature
- Hidden weight feature
- Eco weight feature
- Light truck balancing modes
- Alloy balancing modes
- Tape weight modes
- Runout measurement of the rim
- Runout measurement of the tire (optional)
- Better and heavier construction for longevity and durability
- Stronger drive motor means faster balancing cycles
- DC drive motor allows for more precise spin speed and a more accurate balance
- Simple to use with our exclusive 5 color keypad. Most balancing functions require no keypad interaction at all.
To custom fit your application we offer several different adaptor packages. We prefer to outfit the machine to fit your needs as closely as possible. This means you are not required to purchase expensive tooling that you do not need.
- Power Requirement: 115 volt 1 phase
- Basic truck package
- ProMax HD truck package
- Basic light truck package
- ProMax MD light truck package
- Basic car package
- ProBalance car package
Premium Package HD + Medium Duty + Automotive
LT Cone/Spacer Kit
HW Pro Balance Kit
Light duty Lug Mount Kit with Collets
3 Cone Set
Premium Package HD + Medium Duty
Online Credit Application – Click Here
Good Reasons to Finance Your Next Equipment Purchase
- Financing Available At Competitive Rates
- Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
- One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
- Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation
- CompleteOnline Application by Clicking Here