TOP OF THE RANGE! RAV TD8060T Versaliner
Heavy Duty Truck Mobile Alignment System
$47,700.00 $32,995.00 (usd) FREE SHIPPING
- 12 Months at Zero Percent–12 payments of $2,750
- No Money Down
- Equipment is Yours after Final Payment
- 60 months at 6.9 Percent—60 payments of $652….Total of payments $39,107
- 90 days deferred…no payments for initial 90 days
- No money down
- Equipment is Yours after Final Payment
Two custom mobile storage cases per system
- Instrument Case contains:
- 4 Bluetooth CCD Measuring Sensor Heads
- Hard Service Laptop Computer Managed by Windows 10
- Android based 8” SmartTablet Remote Control and Viewer
- Premium Alignment Software
- Inkjet Printer
- Charging Capabilities Inside the Case
- Accessory Hardware Case includes:
- Set of 4 HD Non-Runout FastClamps
- Set of 2 Superlight Alloy Turning Plates
- Extra Set of 6 Long Standoff Tubes
- Extra Set of 6 Short Standoff Tubes
- Calibration Plates on Lid of Case
- Other Items Included in Package
- Calibration Device
- Trailer Alignment Fixture
- Premium Services Included in Package
- Lifetime Phone Based Support
- Lifetime Internet Based Support
- Training by Video, Phone, Livestream
- 2 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Optional Accessories Available
- HD Alignment Tool Set
- HD Alignment Shim Assortment
- Optional OnSite Training
- 2 days of hands-on training at your facility—-$2,500
- Can be financed with equipment package
Remote control by SmartPhone makes it a snap to move from one bay to the next and even to the parking lot…just roll the mobile case to where the vehicle sits and align it!
The Versaliner Heavy Duty Truck Mobile Alignment System is right at home in your workshop. The military grade cases protect the life and performance of the system thereby safeguarding your investment. The cases are completely portable so moving them across the parking lot or from one building to another is easy to do. Simply switch on the laptop and the smart tablet and you are ready for alignment action.
The Mobile Versaliner has no shortcomings when it is being used in your own workshop. This is our top of the range model with unmatched versatility, accuracy, and speed.
Increase your revenue and profits by adding mobile alignment services to your program!
Secure and retain important customers by adding convenience to your offering.
THIS NEW SOFTWARE FEATURE WILL HELP YOU SELL MORE ALIGNMENTS!
Here is how it can work for you:
Each vehicle that comes to your workshop for service gets a FastCheck test of its steer axle alignment condition.
The FastCheck test requires 2-3 minutes in REAL TIME.
The highly portable system is operated by Smart Tablet and its components use Bluetooth technology.
It is not necessary to roll a console around the shop. Take the measuring components and the tablet to wherever the vehicle happens to be….in any bay….even on the parking lot!
Send the EZ Printout from the tablet to the printer….to any computer in the building….even send it to your customer’s email address for their authorization.
Present the EZ Printout to the customer as documented evidence that alignment correction is required.
Using the graphical evidence of the printout as your basis explain the benefits of proper alignment and the consequences if the alignment is not done.Close the Sale!
The more vehicles you FastCheck the more alignments you sell. The FastCheck system can also be used to adjust the steering axle toe angle. It is also easily upgraded to a complete alignment system anytime in the future!
Want to increase alignment sales….tire sales…..sales of related parts and labor? Start FastChecking!
Answer: Almost anything on wheels!
- Trucks- light duty, medium duty, and heavy duty
- Trailers- Semi, Full, and Multiple Axles
- Coaches and RV’s
- Cube Vans
- Multiple Axle Vehicles
This is the only state of the art HD alignment system that is designed to stand up to the rigors of being transported to and from the job site. This system offers the most protection available which means a better running and longer lasting alignment system.
- No Rolling or Pushing the Vehicle Required to Make an Accurate Measurement.
- Only 4 sensor heads required for complete and total operation. Fewer sensor heads means less risk of downtime!
- Faster Operating- Measuring times as quickly as 2 minutes.
- Simpler Operation- 4 color key operation requires minimal training.
- Move from bay to bay without interruption using SmartPhone remote control.
- A better and faster way to align trailers.
- This system SELLS alignments! FASTCHECK program helps retailers increase sales and profits.
- FASTCHECK program lets fleet operators check and adjust steer axle toe at each service cycle.
- FastClamp wheel adaptors reference the wheel at the center…not at the edge of the rim.
- Better customer support that is designed to minimize downtime and save you money.
- Onsite Training Available!
Truck Aligner Calibration
Truck Aligner Training
Using FastCheck to Sell More Alignments
FastCheck 2 Wheel Truck Alignment Test
Fastcheck 3.5 min With Steering Wheel Set
ADDITIONAL TIRE SAVINGS USING PM ALIGNMENT FASTCHECK PROGRAM One alignment during the life of the steering tires is not enough if you expect to achieve maximum tire mileage. If you adopt our FastCheck concept where steering axle toe angle is checked and set at every PM service interval this calculator will estimate the additional savings you can expect.