Ravaglioli TD8060T Heavy Duty Truck Alignment Machine...Conventional Roll Around Cabinet...Use in and Around Your Workshop
- 12 Months at Zero Percent–12 payments of $2,416
- No Money Down
- Equipment is Yours after Final Payment
- 60 months at 6.9 Percent—60 payments of $373….Total of payments $28,995
- 90 days deferred…no payments for initial 90 days
- No money down
- Equipment is Yours after Final Payment
FastLiner 8060 Truck Alignment Machine Package Includes:
- Welded metal console with molded top and monitor mount, compartments for PC and printer, and storage compartment.
- Deluxe Software
- Sensor heads charge when docked on side of the cabinet
- 4 Bluetooth Measuring Sensors
- Industrial Quality PC
- Trailer Alignment Package
- Self Calibration Package
- Pair of HD Turnplates
- SmartTablet Remote Control
- Wheel Clamp Adaptors
- Set of 4 No Runout FastClamps for Budd Wheels
- Premium Services Included in Package
- Lifetime Phone Based Support
- Lifetime Internet Based Support
- Training by Video, Phone, Livestream
- 2 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Optional Accessories Available
- HD Alignment Tool Set
- HD Alignment Shim Assortment
- Wheel Clamp Storage Cart
Optional OnSite Training
- 2 days of hands-on training at your facility----$2,500
- Can be financed with equipment package
THIS NEW SOFTWARE FEATURE WILL HELP YOU SELL MORE ALIGNMENTS!
Here is how it can work for you:
Each vehicle that comes to your workshop for service gets a FastCheck test of its steer axle alignment condition.
- The FastCheck test requires 2-3 minutes in REAL TIME.
The highly portable system is operated by Smart Tablet and its components use Bluetooth technology.
- It is not necessary to roll a console around the shop. Take the measuring components and the tablet to wherever the vehicle happens to be….in any bay….even on the parking lot!
- Send the EZ Printout from the tablet to the printer….to any computer in the building….even send it to your customer’s email address for their authorization.
- Present the EZ Printout to the customer as documented evidence that alignment correction is required.
- Using the graphical evidence of the printout as your basis explain the benefits of proper alignment and the consequences if the alignment is not done.Close the Sale!
The more vehicles you FastCheck the more alignments you sell. The FastCheck system can also be used to adjust the steering axle toe angle. It is also easily upgraded to a complete alignment system anytime in the future!
Want to increase alignment sales….tire sales…..sales of related parts and labor? Start FastChecking!
Answer: Almost anything on wheels!
- Trucks- light duty, medium duty, and heavy duty
- Trailers- Semi, Full, and Multiple Axles
- Coaches and RV’s
- Cube Vans
- Multiple Axle Vehicles
- No Rolling or Pushing the Vehicle Required to Make an Accurate Measurement.
- Only 4 sensor heads required for complete and total operation. Fewer sensor heads means less risk of downtime!
- Faster Operating- Measuring times as quickly as 2 minutes.
- Simpler Operation- 4 color key operation requires minimal training.
- Move from bay to bay without interruption using SmartPhone remote control.
- A better and faster way to align trailers.
- This system SELLS alignments! FASTCHECK program helps retailers increase sales and profits.
- FASTCHECK program lets fleet operators check and adjust steer axle toe at each service cycle.
- FastClamp wheel adaptors reference the wheel at the center…not at the edge of the rim.
- Better customer support that is designed to minimize downtime and save you money.
- Onsite Training Available!
FASTER…SIMPLER…MORE VERSATILE…MORE RELIABLE
MORE COMPLETE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
LIFETIME PHONE SUPPORT…LIFETIME INTERNET BASED SUPPORT
Truck Aligner Calibration
Truck Aligner Training
Using FastCheck to Sell More Alignments
FastCheck 2 Wheel Truck Alignment Test
Fastcheck 3.5 min With Steering Wheel Set
ADDITIONAL TIRE SAVINGS USING PM ALIGNMENT FASTCHECK PROGRAM One alignment during the life of the steering tires is not enough if you expect to achieve maximum tire mileage. If you adopt our FastCheck concept where steering axle toe angle is checked and set at every PM service interval this calculator will estimate the additional savings you can expect.