Heavy duty capacity to handle vehicles with wheelbases up to 307"
Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum perfor-mance. Forward lifts are rigorously tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1½ times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
- Two model lengths available 271″/307″
- 30,000 lbs. capacity
- 68″ rise height provides better vehicle service access
- Heavy duty high-performance cable and sheaves system
- Single point lift operation with one button air operated lock release
- Self-chocking approach ramps with protective strips
- 24” wide runways
- Multi-position lock components allow lift to be level at any lock position
- Internal air line standard
- Durable powder coat finish