External Sonar for Automatic Rim Width Data Entry Instead of Outer Data Arm.
One of the finest value ever offered in an automotive wheel balancer. This machine combines high end features with an affordable cost.
To custom fit your application we offer several different adaptor packages. We prefer to outfit the machine to fit your needs as closely as possible. This means you are not required to purchase expensive tooling that you do not need.
In addition to our standard 4 cone adaptor package you may choose from the following adaptor options:
- Basic light truck cone/spacer kit for most 3/4 and 1 ton applications.
- ProMax MD light truck package for precise centering of light truck rims.
- ProBalance car package includes a universal lug mount kit and a selection of centering collets.One
Outstanding features include:
- Quick selection with internal data gauge.
- Sonar (4D) measures eccentricity of tire while inner data arm measures eccentricity of the rim.
- Laser line indicates correct weight position.
- Inner data arm selects balancing program for you.
- Powerful DC drive motor means more precise balancing and longer life.
- FlatScreen 19″ Monitor with 3D Graphics.
- Intuitive software guides the operator and suggests additional operations.
- Automatic LED lighting illuminates the interior of the wheel.
- Double stop on top for automatic weight position at 12 o’clock.
- Easy hidden weight program
- Power Requirement: 115 volt 1 phase
- Better and heavier construction for longevity and durability.
- Stronger drive motor means faster and more accurate balancing cycles.
- Simple to use with our exclusive 5 color keypad. Most balancing functions require no keypad interaction at all.
- Eco-Weight function saves on the cost of wheel weights.
This is video of the G3.140RS with the Wheel Width Outer Arm (3D) instead of the Sonar (4D) inner data arm to measures eccentricity of the rim.
Online Credit Application – Click Here
Good Reasons to Finance Your Next Equipment Purchase
- Financing Available At Competitive Rates
- Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
- One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
- Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation
- CompleteOnline Application by Clicking Here