Ravaglioli G2.140R Electronic Balancer With Microprocessor
Large Performance in a Compact Machine with the Quality That Ravaglioli is Known For
If your space or budget is limited this wheel balancer is an ideal choice.
To custom fit your application we offer several different adaptor packages. We prefer to outfit the machine to fit your needs as closely as possible. This means you are not required to purchase expensive tooling that you do not need.
In addition to our standard 4 cone adaptor package you may choose from the following adaptor options:
- Basic light truck cone/spacer kit for most 3/4 and 1 ton applications.
- ProMax MD light truck package for precise centering of light truck rims.
- ProBalance car package includes a universal lug mount kit and a selection of centering collets.
Outstanding features include:
The New Ravaglioli Balancer with automatic spin when cover is lowered. The arm stores the positions for balancing correction: automatic programs for ALU S wheels. Guided rim/tire optimization process.
Pedal brake to keep the wheel stopped during weight positioning.
Automatic Distance + Diameter Measurement
- Caliper for automatic distance and diameter measurement.
- Automatic ALU S program
- Smaller space requirement.
- Stronger drive motor means faster and more accurate balancing cycles.
|Rim diameter||10” – 26” automatic 10″ – 30″|
|Rim width||1.5″ – 22″|
|Max wheel weight||143 lb.|
|Read-out accuracy||1 g|
|Cycle time||6 s.|
|Rotation speed (rpm)||‹ 100|
|Power supply||110-230V /60/1ph|
Online Credit Application – Click Here
Good Reasons to Finance Your Next Equipment Purchase
- Financing Available At Competitive Rates
- Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
- One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
- Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation
- CompleteOnline Application by Clicking Here