- Lifting Capacity – 10,000 & 12,000 lbs
- Lifting Time – 51 seconds
- Lifting Time IPS – 1.46
- Lifting Height – 78” (with pad in lowest position)
- Low Clearance -3 3/4”
- Overall Width at Base – 134”
- Overall Width at Columns – 126”
- Width Between Columns – 105″
- Overall Height – 142” or 146”
- Overall Height (tall version) – 160” or 164
- Drive Thru Width – 95”
- Motor HP – 3.5
- Control Station Location – Passenger column
- Concrete Requirement – 6”
The "Flexload 10" is the most innovative design in the two post lift market.
The “Flexload 10” is the only lift on the market with double wall column construction. Each Column is constructed with 20 strength increasing bends making it the strongest column on the market.
RAV’s superior engineering and manufacturing processes result in a lift system that will last longer and cost less over the long haul. Only the highest quality European steel plate is used in our structure and strength is assured through our unique column design. Our cylinders are manufactured and tested in house rather than outsourced….our synchronization cables are galvanized one strand at a time to prevent rusting from the inside out…..multiple staged arms (a RAV first) are just a few of the reasons why a RAV lift is an assurance of quality, safety, and value.
RAV Lifts Brochure