The DP18 is constructed of high strength heavy gauge steel columns. Large gusseting on substantial base plate foundations provide the stability and support you want for a heavy truck lift. With a capacity of 18,000 pounds your shop can start working on work trucks, vans, or small buses along with everything else that rolls through the door.
The DP18 comes with eight high strength aircraft grade aluminum truck adapter extensions. Four 5” and four 10” adapters allow you to lift a wide range of vehicles. These are heavy duty adapters without the “heavy”. Because they’re made of aluminum you’ll be able to place and maneuver them without strain. They have a convenient column bracket for storage.
The DP18 offers three different height options, for the lowest ceiling option DP18N000 the overhead cross member mounts directly to the column without a column extension to fit a 155 ¾” (12’-11 ¾”) ceiling height. The standard height DP18N001 fits a 176” (14’-8”) ceiling height and the extended height DP18N002 fits a 200” (16’-8”) ceiling height. With all these options it’s easy to choose the best package to fit into your existing shop.
Forward’s heavy duty two-post arms feature a low profile adapter engagement area. This allows for greater flexibility of this lift. You’ll be able to encompass more service built around a lift that can handle most trucks and vans. The arms have heavy duty gusseting, are two stage that can easily be extended (61” Length) and retracted (38” Length) while lying on the floor to spot. Couple that with the light adapter extensions and you win the spotting large vehicle battle!
- 18,000 lbs. capacity for lifting most trucks and vans.
- Features symmetrical column design
- Direct-Pull Lifting – high efficiency, low maintenance technology
- Closed loop hydraulic system – protect against hydraulic contamination
- Powder coat paint is more durable than conventional coatings
- Third party tested and certified by ALI
- Padded shut-off bar
- Low profile arms and truck adapters
- Single point release lock at operations center