Forward I12PRO Two-Post Lift is gold certified with a 12,000 pound capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans.
With two heavy-duty push hydraulic cylinders designed to increase lift performance and minimize down-time. Cylinders are located in each column concealed within the carriage itself. Durable powder coat finish provides exceptional protection from the wears a shop will see over the years. Forward’s spring operated arm restraints are just one feature that keep these heavy duty lift arms constantly performing at their peak performance.
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column
- Full Stroke
- Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- 75-3/4″ Rise | 80-3/4″ (With 5″ adapter extensions)
- 3 Stage arm design
- Door Bumper Kits Standard
- Overhead cable equalization
- Single Point lock release
- Large rubber-padded drop-in adapter with extra height extensions (1.75″, 3.5″ and 5″) are standard
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Padded overhead height limit switch bar
- Durable powder coat finish